BJ series of instruments are used for detecting disintegration of solid in prescriptive conditions.
National standard (Chinese codex)/2005/Corporate standard (Disintegration tester) Q/12XQ0188-2004
- There are twelve tubes in two basket assemblies.
- Two basket assemblies two ways, runs separate, they can be controlled separated. Automatic stop.
- Automatic temperature controlled, with high precision temperature controllable.
- The nacelle and rod is made of stainless steel.
- It adopts micro-pump hot water circulation system; the temperature of bath liquid is even.
- Intelligent automatic control of the temperature, time and frequency.
- Parameters can be preset at anytime. The preset and real data can be displayed alternately in time.
- Automation: auto-test, auto-diagnose, auto-alarm
|No. of tube||12|
|Volume of breaker||1000ml|
|Nacelleup and down frequency||(30~32)times/min|
|Nacelle up and down range||(55±1)mm|
|Min. distance of screen||（２５±２）ｍｍ|
|Automatic timing range||(1~900)min|
|Precision of timing||±0.5min|
|Precision of controlling temperature||±0.5ºC|
|Power of heater||500w|
|Continual working time||>24 hours|
|Dimension||（400 x 300 x 420）mm³|
The digital heating bath is characterized by the following features:
- Cylindrical bath shape
- High-grade recyclable materials
- The heating elements are situated underneath the bath vessel
- Either low viscosity oil or water can be used as the heat transfer fluid
- Useful volume of 4 liters
- Heat output 1,000 W
- Adjustable safety temperature limiter acc. to DIN 12876
- The safety elements are checked when the unit is switched on
- Double jacket and carrying handles provide protection against burns
- Digital display presents rated, actual and safety temperature as well as speed
- Fuzzy logic control
- Integrated magnetic stirring drive to circulate the tempering fluid, which contributes to improved heat distribution
|Heat output||1000 W|
|Heating temperature range||room temp. – 200 °C|
|Controller oscillation (3 l water / 90 °C)||1 ±K|
|Controller oscillation (3l Silicone oil / 50mPas / 150°C)||2 ±K|
|Speed range||150 – 800 rpm|
|Motor rating input||5 W|
|Motor rating output||1 W|
|Bath volume max.||4 l|
|Filling point min.||20 mm|
|Material in contact with medium||stainless steel 1.4301|
|Adjustable safety circuit min.||50 °C|
|Adjustable safety circuit max.||210 °C|
|Safety class DIN 12877||II|
|Outer diameter||250 mm|
|Inner diameter||200 mm|
|Outer height||250 mm|
|Inner height||160 mm|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||340 x 250 x 340 mm|
|Permissible ambient temperature max.||40 °C|
|Permissible relative moisture||80 %|
|Protection class according to DIN EN 60529||IP 21|
|Voltage||230 / 115 / 100 V|
|Power input||1020 W|
|Senz pH||Senz pH Duo||Senz pH Pro||Senz Redox|
|Senz TDS||Senz TDS 2||Senz μSiemen||Senz mSiemen|
Modular design laboratory reactor for optimization and simulation of various chemical reactions as well as for mixing and homogenizing processes in a laboratory scale.
LR-2.ST laboratory system consisting of:
- Stand system
- Laboratory stirring unit EUROSTAR 200 control P4 with high torque
- Anchor stirrer LR 2000.11 with flow borings
- Safety shutdown
- Reactor cover
In the free connections of the reactor cover a dispersing unit (ULTRA-TURRAX®), temperature sensors, flow breakers and other equipment can be installed.
Suitable for vacuum operation. Seals in contact with the product are made of solvent- resp. temperature-resistant perfluoroelastomer (FFPM). Infinitely adjustable speed.
Integrated torque trend display for the measurement of viscosity changes. Through control actuated by microprocessor the set speed is held constant, even under load.
LR-2.ST with double walled reactor vessel LR 2000.1
|Usable volume min.||500 ml|
|Usable volume max.||2000 ml|
|Working temperature min.||room temp. °C|
|Working temperature max.||230 °C|
|Attainable vacuum||25 mbar|
|Viscosity max.||150000 mPas|
|Speed range||8 – 290 rpm|
|Telescope stand stroke||390 mm|
|Material in contact with medium||borosilicate glass, FFPM, PTFE, steel 1.4571|
|Reactor vessel openings (units/standard)||3/NS 29/32 2/NS 14/23|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||460 x 1240 x 430 mm|
|Permissible ambient temperature||5 – 40 °C|
|Permissible relative humidity||80 %|
|Protection class according to DIN EN 60529||IP 42|
|RS 232 interface||yes|
|Voltage||230 / 115 V|
|Power input||130 W|
Download data sheet
The following filter cups can be attached:
|Filter Diameter||According to Filter Holder|
|Filter Cup Capacity||According to Filter Holder|
|Effective Filtration Area||According to Filter Holder|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||44.5 x 12.9 x 15 cm|